Planning a funeral, either for you or a loved one, will always create unanswered questions for the family. If the deceased served in the military, that planning should reflect their service to their country. Georgia Funeral Care & Cremations has several options available to honor veterans.
The importance of being respectful and thoughtful of your wishes, is something we will always achieve at Georgia Funeral Care & Cremation Services. When it comes time to make those arrangements for a veteran, we go above and beyond to help their family honor them and their service to our country. We are here to help plan every detail from the casket to the actual service.
The service is a celebration of a person’s military career, and a means for family and friends to say goodbye. This should be designed around what the individual wants. There are several options to choose from at Georgia Funeral Care & Cremation Services that will meet your concerns.
Some things to consider for a veteran’s funeral include:
- Caskets: We have several choices that can directly reflect a specific branch of the military
- Flag cases: We have several affordable options to choose from, to help the family save this treasured memory. These are perfect for display and will honor your loved one’s memory.
- Uniform Memorials: We have several impressive packages that include register books made from actual uniform fabric.
The cost of a funeral service is something we are sensitive to at Georgia Funeral Care & Cremation Services. Our veteran packages, in addition to taking care of crucial details, reflect a financial savings.
Other details to consider are:
- Transportation from place of death within a certain mileage
- Securing permits
- Burial flags
- Visitation options
- Funeral Coach
- Memorial folders and thank you cards
- Application assistance for obtaining a United States flag for burial
For a dignified funeral service in the Acworth , Kennesaw, Marietta, Cartersville, Woodstock, Atlanta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta or Canton areas, we are here for you and your family. We serve the community of Cobb County, Cherokee County, Bartow County, North Fulton County, Polk County and Paulding County, Georgia with your funeral and cremation needs. We also assist with metro Atlanta funerals and cremations, and help when needed in a time of passing.
You can reach us at 678-574-3016.